Online or telephone research services can be provided via our sister organisation Survey Sensei. All research is conducted using a questionnaire that you have agreed. The results will be analysed and the findings reported back to you, on a regular or one-off basis.
CONTACT SURVEY SENSEI
Survey Sensei specialises in small projects and can help you with:
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys - monitoring satisfaction levels & spotting issues, so you can take action.
- Lost Customer Exit Poll Surveys - finding out why you lost potential sales, or lost existing customers.
- Market Research Surveys - understanding what target customers think.
In addition to undertaking our own research programme, Glenn Blackman can also assist customers with online or telephone based research projects of their own. Respondents are contacted on your behalf, and interviewed, using a pre-agreed questionnaire. The interviews will be analysed and the results sent to you. An insightful summary report can also be prepared if required.
If you wish, Survey Sensei can seek new business referrals from customers or prospects, in the course of undertaking the research.
Pricing is dependent upon the nature of your project, so will be discussed with you once your requirements are understood.
Benefits Of Customer Research
Customers often say that it makes them feel important to be asked what they think.
In many cases they will tell a third party what they will not tell you.
Finding out what your customers, or prospective customers think can help you. You can use this information to:
- Increase new sales and reduce lost sales.
- Improve customer retention by measuring and improving customer satisfaction levels.
- Follow up new customer referrals that are identified from interviews.
- Create public relations (PR) material for your business e.g. statistics for use in articles, or social media.
How It Works
The research service is simple, and work as follows:
- They agree the work that you want them to undertake, who we are to contact and the questionnaire that is to be used. They can design this with your input and approval.
- They undertake the interviews, and send them to you.
- If required, they can analyse a number of interviews and produce a summary analysis report.
- If required, they can repeat this activity regularly to identify changes and target improvements.
The questionnaire can include quantitative questions e.g. rate this aspect out of 10, and qualitative questions e.g. why didn't you buy? Surveys should always include some open questions so that customers can raise issues that you might not have even realised existed.
To discuss your requirements request a call back.
- An Example of Success Driven By Customer Satisfaction Monitoring (Blog Post).